Tokelau Long Distance Plans
Calling from USA to Tokelau
Use Enjoy Prepaid calling plans for great savings on ALL your international destinations worldwide!
Rounding 5 minutes
Weekly Fee 99¢/week
Rounding 2 - minute
Weekly Fee 69¢/week
Rounding 1 - minute
Weekly Fee None
Rounding 1 second
Weekly Fee None
Roaming charges are applied by your phone provider for calling from your cell phone to an access number when outside your country.
You may consult your local access numbers
Haven’t found the ideal Tokelau long distance plan?
You may try
Tokelau Calling Cards
What Tokelau long distance plan should I choose?
Enjoy Prepaid offers a variety of calling card plans, each created to meet the different needs of different customers. Use the guidelines below to determine which plan best fits your requirements, based on your calling patterns:
- If you place long calls frequently - get a calling plan with a 5-minute or 2-minute rounding. The rate per minute is lower and this will give you an overall lower cost for your calls.
- For shorter and less frequent calls - select a plan with a shorter rounding period (1-minute or 1-second), and no connection fee. Even if the rates are a bit higher than on the higher rounding plans, this is still the best option for calls placed once in a while, which only last a few minutes.
How do I buy Tokelau long distance plans?
Get your calling card from Enjoy Prepaid in only 3 clicks:
- Select your preferred plan form the list above by clicking on "Buy Now"
- Complete the order form (it takes less than 2 minutes) and click "Place Order"
- Review and confirm your order details, by clicking on "Confirm Order" ... and you're done!
In the following minutes, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order you've placed.
How do I use my Tokelau long distance plan?
Once you've received your PIN, you can start using your plan; just follow these simple dialing instructions:
Dial an access number - 800/888 or local access; access numbers are available here:
Local Access Numbers
- Follow the instructions you will hear; when asked, enter your calling plan's PIN code;
- When prompted, enter the phone number in international format (country code included);
Please make sure you DO NOT PRESS CALL or SEND BUTTON on your phone after you enter the destination number. This is to avoid being charged by your cellular provider for the international call.
Your call will be connected in just a few moments; for an easier dialing process, we recommend you activate PINless dialing and Speed Dial.
Why use Enjoy Prepaid Tokelau long distance plans?
With Enjoy Prepaid, you get more than just low rates for your international calls:
- Manage your account online - and manage your PIN yourself, whenever you want (refill, upgrade plan, configure Speed Dial, etc)
- Win Nobel Points - which you can use to get discounts on refills, to upgrade your calling plan or to transfer to another account
- Contact us, whenever - our Customer Support dept. is available 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need additional information
What calling features do I have on my Tokelau long distance plan?
Once you've signed up with Enjoy Prepaid, you can enjoy all of its great functionalities and features:
- Pinless Dialing - you're no longer required to enter your PIN during the dial process
- Speed Dial - type in just two keys instead of the entire phone number
- Last Number Redial - pressing only (*0) when asked to enter the destination number
- Call Continue - stay on the line after ending a call and press (**) then dial the new number you want to call
- Speed Connect - after entering the destination number, hit (#) key to expedite your calls
call and send SMS
from the comfort of your PC using the same EnjoyPrepaid account
More Information About Tokelau ...
Tokelau is a non-self-governing territory of New Zealand which consists of three coral atolls in the South Pacific: Atafu, Nukunonu, and Fakaofo. They are situated probably mid-way between Havaii and New Zealand. Most of the inhabitants of this area live by subsistence farming. The majority of the native people of Takelau have decided to leave to either New Zealand or Samoa.
Tokelau has only a few resources apart from its fishing grounds, but most of the territory"s budget is provided by New Zealand. As it is surrounded by sea, Tokelau is said to be at risk from rising sea levels, and it is also quite vulnerable to tropical cyclones.
Atafu is the smallest atoll of Tokelau. It is located in the North being also the most traditional atoll. One of the nicest things that tourists can visit while visiting this island are the traditional houses. This place has the highest number of traditional houses of all the atolls because of its supply of building wood, which is called kanava.
Another beautiful place to visit is the atoll of Fakao. This is a good example of a traditional village hall. The population of this atoll is roughly of 600 inhabitants. Although this place is not abundant in people, it still has three churches. They serve for the Protestant and Catholic inhabitants.
The Tokelau long distance plans offered by Enjoy Prepaid are a very convenient and affordable way of making international calls. All plans can be activated for Auto Refill so that you never run out of credit. Also, you can manage your account online, activate PINless dialing, Speed Dial, and many more options to enhance your calling experience.
Need an affordable calling solution for your business or team? Contact us and request an offer of business phone card plans and we'll make you an unbeatable offer. You'll benefit of great call quality and very low rates to international destinations.
International calls from smartphones
iPhone & Android
- Connect through Wi-Fi/3G or Access Numbers
- 24/7 in-app Chat Support
- Works with all EnjoyPrepaid calling cards
With NobelApp Credit you can:
- Top up your friends' mobile phones worldwide
- Send international SMS
- Check your Call History
- 1 minute rounding
- Expires 365 days after last use
- NO weekly/monthly fee
- A fee of 1 minute is charged at the end of your calls